eBay affiliates who wish to join the eBay Developers Program must agree to the terms set forth by the API License. Before joining the developers program, we strongly encourage you to read and understand the license, as well as the brief summary below of some of the terms.
Need-to-know for affiliate developers:
Affiliate developers are governed by the same terms and conditions as all eBay Developers Program developers. However, you should be aware of the following:
Membership in the eBay Affiliate Program is required to receive commissions for driving new users and sales to eBay.
- If you are not already a member of the eBay Affiliate Program, you can sign up at www.ebaypartnernetwork.com .
- eBay Partner Network currently supports eBay and Half.com affiliate programs.
All eBay Developers:
- Can use all API calls
- Have free Sandbox (test environment) usage
- Get Production usage, with limited number of calls per day
- Get Production usage, after Compatible Application Check of API application, with greatly increased number of calls per day
- Have access to Developer Technical Support (DTS) at rate of $75 per hour or in a Jumpstart package at $250 for 4 hours
- Note: All Support will be on a prepaid via PayPal
If you have additional questions, please email us.